Wednesday 25 May 2011

Introduction

I have been contemplating blogging for quite some time now, but after a visit from a blogging friend this morning I have decided to jump in head first.  And so my blog begins...

I will start with an explanation of my blog's name.  I often think of my life as quite normal...let's say ordinary :)  But when I really think about it my life has been far from normal...lets say extraordinary :)  I have experienced some truley unique events and circumstances so far in my life and hopefully this blog will be a chance for me to hash them out, a journal of sorts, perhaps??!!  I guess what this blog may hold is as much of a mystery to me as it is to you right now. 

Well, my first blog must end here - the cry of my 3 month old son is beckoning!

2 comments:

  1. No life is ordinary. Perhaps in the blogging you will discover the extend of the extraordinary in your life and inspires others to see the same.

    Mystery is good...see where the blogging road takes you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie ..... I'm proud of you!!!!! :) Maryann has been a great influence on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete